Virtual Chairman’s Binder
Since we were unable to travel to competition in person this year, due to the Coronavirus outbreak and affiliated travel restrictions, we are providing a digital copy of the supporting materials that we would have otherwise supplied to judges in our Chairman’s binder during our interview.
- NERDS IN NUMBERS: an infographic showcasing stats and team growth of our team
- BUSINESS PLAN: outlining our team’s structure, sustainability plan, budget, future plans, and other operations
- OUTREACH DOCUMENTATION FORM: outlining artifacts of outreach documentation from the 2019-20 season
- RILEY ROBOT OUTREACH:
- BOOK PROJECT OVERVIEW: a comprehensive overview of the project, goals, strategies, timelines, accomplishments, future plans, etc.
- RILEY ROBOT UNIVERSE (WEBSITE): a website we developed outlining characters, books, and resources, and all things Riley
- RILEY ROBOT MATH VIDEO GAME: help us test out the beta version of our new math themed Riley game!
- BOOK VIDEO READ-ALOUDS: During the era of Covid, we may be unable to do face-to-face Riley read-alouds. Instead, enjoy videos of our team members reading Riley Books aloud
- RILEY ROBOT STOREFRONT: platform used for housing and selling Riley books
- OPERATION LEGO REDISTRIBUTION (WEBSITE): visit our newly launched OLR website, designed to repurpose thousands of LEGOS, getting them into the hands of FIRST teams across the state